Where to buy good glasses?

Good afternoon I'm thinking of replacing my old glasses with new ones, but I can't figure out where to find an online store like this so I can quickly figure it out and see what's what? 

Parents
  • I'm thinking of replacing my old glasses with new ones

Do you have an up to date eye test? I think they need doing every 2 years due to the changing nature of our eyes and it is best to get glasses that work for you current needs.

Assuming you have a prescription (ie the form you get at the end of an eye test) then you can use a range of online stores. Personally I have used selectspecs.com for years as they are decent quality and cheap enough that when I inevitably break some (I do a not of property renovation which is good for causing damage) then I already have several more in the drawer to swap them with.

Quality if fine and I've had 2 pairs I use for reading that I've had for around 4 years now. They used to have a BOGOF deal and I would stock up when I saw it.

They do bifocals and tinted lenses etc but the price starts to get expensive although not nearly as bad as the shops.

Just my experience - please do some research for other reviews on something like trustpilot before buying.

• I'm thinking of replacing my old glasses with new ones

Do you have an up to date eye test? I think they need doing every 2 years due to the changing nature of our eyes and it is best to get glasses that work for you current needs.

Assuming you have a prescription (ie the form you get at the end of an eye test) then you can use a range of online stores. Personally I have used selectspecs.com for years as they are decent quality and cheap enough that when I inevitably break some (I do a not of property renovation which is good for causing damage) then I already have several more in the drawer to swap them with.

Quality if fine and I've had 2 pairs I use for reading that I've had for around 4 years now. They used to have a BOGOF deal and I would stock up when I saw it.

They do bifocals and tinted lenses etc but the price starts to get expensive although not nearly as bad as the shops.

Just my experience - please do some research for other reviews on something like trustpilot before buying.

Children
No Data