Does anyone like pulling pranks?

Hi here a fun discussion does anybody here like pulling pranks on friends? If so feel free to share I’m looking for ideas. Today I was with my friend Rikki and he always scares me by jumping out of somewhere random and saying boo or splashing me with water it’s all in good fun lol. Today I got my revenge I bought a can of silly string and the 2 of us were sitting under the tree throwing grass at one another then at the right moment I pulled out the can and sprayed it all over him then he snatched the can and sprayed me it turned into silly string wars lol. If you guys have ever pranked a friend or have started a play fight feel free to share. 

Parents
  • I was going to post a video about this guy doing something my friend sent it to me but he actually loses his toe in the video and it’s really graphic so no I won’t be posting it prank that went wrong big time. 

• I was going to post a video about this guy doing something my friend sent it to me but he actually loses his toe in the video and it’s really graphic so no I won’t be posting it prank that went wrong big time. 

Children
No Data