What is something you'd like to achieve?

It doesn't have to be some big accolade, but something which you think about and are like "I'd love to have the opportunity to do that".

When I was younger, I used to think that the three biggest accolades were X Factor winner, Nobel Prize, MBE. In that order. Smiley

I would quite like to be a ghost singer in a Disney film or something, where I basically do the singing bits and no one knows who it is, so I can be a part of something potentially big that connects with people but also keep anonymity. A bit like with the first High School Musical film, where Zac Efron's voice was blended with Drew Seeley's, as they casted Zac after they'd written the songs, and his voice was a bit deep for most of them.

It's more about doing something for me, rather than just to impress others, although I'd be lying if I was to say I didn't want to prove all the people who think I'm a piece of sh*t completely wrong.

Parents
  • I've never really been ambitious but what I wanted to achieve all my life was having enough money to never have to work again, and to be able to live somewhere that was quiet. 

I'm in my sixties now and still working part time, although I plan to finally stop soon. Still haven't achieved the finding somewhere quiet with no close neighbours, but it's not as bad where I am now as some places I've lived in.

When I was young I wanted to work in the music industry or be a writer, but unfortunately I didn't have enough talent or contacts. My greatest achievement was gaining a teaching qualification in English for speakers of other languages - that was a really difficult course. I don't teach now, but I'm glad I had the experience.

I just like learning really, I'm thinking of studying using the OU free open learn courses once I'm retired.

• my goal is to stop cursing so much even when I mad sometimes or joking around and make good Breyer horse movies and be a better swimmer and I don't drown

Reply Children
No Data