What is something you'd like to achieve?

It doesn't have to be some big accolade, but something which you think about and are like "I'd love to have the opportunity to do that".

When I was younger, I used to think that the three biggest accolades were X Factor winner, Nobel Prize, MBE. In that order. Smiley

I would quite like to be a ghost singer in a Disney film or something, where I basically do the singing bits and no one knows who it is, so I can be a part of something potentially big that connects with people but also keep anonymity. A bit like with the first High School Musical film, where Zac Efron's voice was blended with Drew Seeley's, as they casted Zac after they'd written the songs, and his voice was a bit deep for most of them.

It's more about doing something for me, rather than just to impress others, although I'd be lying if I was to say I didn't want to prove all the people who think I'm a piece of sh*t completely wrong.

Parents
  • I don't have a sense of achievment, I don't think I ever have or an ambition, its always someting I've struggled with. There are things I fancy a go at, like pottery on a wheel, but I dont' have any emotional attachment to it.

• I don't have a sense of achievment, I don't think I ever have or an ambition, its always someting I've struggled with. There are things I fancy a go at, like pottery on a wheel, but I dont' have any emotional attachment to it.

Children
No Data