In the dog house again

I can't seem to do anything right at the moment, everything I do or don't do is attracting complaint and criticsm, I don't even seem to get a right of reply as everytime I try I get shouted over.

And I got glared at by effing cyclists trying to encourage me to overtake them on a blind bend.

I wish everyone would just leave me alone, I feel on the verge of a melt down.

Parents
  • Sorry to hear that, I always enjoy your posts. Have a virtual ((hug)) Slight smile

• Thank you. Today's another day and hopefully many of the tourists will leave today and tomorrow, although I suspect the cyclists will remain. Cyclists are a constant bug bear round here, they're a danger to many other road users and path and track users, we get a load of lycra warriors here, they've hurt people, dogs and horses, leave gates open and swarm around cars. It feels like a constant battle through summer.

I'm fairly sure this will be another thing that I will be in the dog house for though.

• Thank you. Today's another day and hopefully many of the tourists will leave today and tomorrow, although I suspect the cyclists will remain. Cyclists are a constant bug bear round here, they're a danger to many other road users and path and track users, we get a load of lycra warriors here, they've hurt people, dogs and horses, leave gates open and swarm around cars. It feels like a constant battle through summer.

I'm fairly sure this will be another thing that I will be in the dog house for though.

Children
No Data