What do you do to get around stress?

I turn towards crafts. I don't know if it is an autistic thing or not but it gives me something else to focus on. I will spend hours upon hours getting absorbed into my craft.

Parents
  • I make sure I do 15-20min stretches at least four times a week as well as 20-30min meditation at least four times a week. This I found for me does a great job of keeping my body relaxed and stops tension remaining and building.

I took a good hard look at my life and was strict about what I was doing that I did out of habit or for another's sake/obligation that was actually not giving me anything in return (but more on my plate) and wasnt really needing to be done.. and stopped it.

I also wrote a great deal. In my worse days it was nearly 5-6 hours a day, another form of meditation.

• I make sure I do 15-20min stretches at least four times a week as well as 20-30min meditation at least four times a week. This I found for me does a great job of keeping my body relaxed and stops tension remaining and building.

I took a good hard look at my life and was strict about what I was doing that I did out of habit or for another's sake/obligation that was actually not giving me anything in return (but more on my plate) and wasnt really needing to be done.. and stopped it.

I also wrote a great deal. In my worse days it was nearly 5-6 hours a day, another form of meditation.

Children
No Data