Your non-stereotypical special interests

Depends on your definition of stereotypical.

I'm into boybands, as I've mentioned on here. People definitely don't think it when they look at me (relatively young male of South Asian descent); one person said that he thought I might have been more into Stormzy.

Parents
  • Lure fishing, freshwater for predator fish. As I don't get time to go fishing all day sat in a chair in the sunshine without people to deal with, it fills the gap being able to go for the odd couple of hours here and there . but I'm almost 50 so maybe that's stereotypical?!?

I've done all sorts over the years to the Extreme and dropped them like a stone when I tired with them (or they started to cause social or relationship issues)

• Lure fishing, freshwater for predator fish. As I don't get time to go fishing all day sat in a chair in the sunshine without people to deal with, it fills the gap being able to go for the odd couple of hours here and there . but I'm almost 50 so maybe that's stereotypical?!?

I've done all sorts over the years to the Extreme and dropped them like a stone when I tired with them (or they started to cause social or relationship issues)

Children
No Data