Too much in my head

Been a while since I posted on here, but I just need advise or help, or something.

My head feels like it’s going to explode. I can’t express anything, it’s all just locked up inside. I have a fear response to sharing as I think I’ll be judged or ruin friendships/relationships. I even don’t feel comfortable sharing with my counsellor. Honestly, I just feel a bit desperate and lost. I watch people succeed in life and achieve what they want while my dreams feel so distant impossibilities that people won’t acknowledge even if I did express them.

I feel very on the edge at the moment. I’m 31 but feel like I have no time left in life to get to where I want to be. 

I feel desperately alone most of the time. I want to feel alive.

Parents
  • This is a safe space to write it all down! Sometimes we need to just feel heard. And even though we don't actually know one another, feel free to speak here and practice getting the stuff in your head on to something others can see. You may have to over-explain. Do that. You may not be able to say what you mean, that's ok, too. Many of us also have difficulty with finding the word which conveys the thing or system or thought or image in our mind :)

• This is a safe space to write it all down! Sometimes we need to just feel heard. And even though we don't actually know one another, feel free to speak here and practice getting the stuff in your head on to something others can see. You may have to over-explain. Do that. You may not be able to say what you mean, that's ok, too. Many of us also have difficulty with finding the word which conveys the thing or system or thought or image in our mind :)

Children
No Data