hi new here and why I join the website

because I need find some real friends and work on my goals like stop having meltdowns over little things and exercise more often like running and swimming so I can be more hea6lther in life and I need to stop cursing so much and that is so hard to do and I need to try so I can be more independent too and so I can have a real boyfriend someday and go do things with my friends sometime and have fun and hoping to learn social skills and I use to go to collage and that didn't work out at all and other people were mean to me that I was autistic and I hope someone can help so I'm not alone in life and I have a  bucket list of things that I want to do in life so I can be happy also and I always want to go to a chiefs game someday or there training camp and watch them train and go to the 100 mile long garage sale in mo and also go to Alaska and see the northern lights someday and I want to meet my favorite football player Patrick Mahomes too and also go to Germany too and go to Ireland also  I seen a real ufo too and not going to lie I was in the mountains3 camping one time and also loved to play bingo and I loved to sing and dance too