Elections and politics

Is anyone else interested? I'm not party political, because I find to much that is disagreeable about the various parties, for every plus point theres an equal minus one.

I realise this might be contravercial to some, is politics a taboo subject on here?

What autism friendly policies would you like to see parties take up?

Parents
  • I am wondering if everyone in England or the whole of the UK get a recent letter from the Prime Minister. It had a questionnaire, so thinking I could make suggestions I started reading it, but then realised it was multiple choice with nowhere to put our own ideas and seemed to be aimed at finding out if we would be voting for him. Needless to say I didn't complete it.

• i didnt get that...
    i never get that type of thing, i guess the north west isnt important enough..

do you live in london or oxford or one of those other famous english places? they only seem to ever do surveys in those places and it gets totally wrong idea of the nations views because of that

• I don't live in a city and just presumed the whole country had it. However you didn't miss anything as it appears all they wanted to know is who you will vote for. At least that means less trees felled to send them out.

• unless its because i never vote so they just assume ill keep up the trend of not bothering lol

Reply Children
No Data