Elections and politics

Is anyone else interested? I'm not party political, because I find to much that is disagreeable about the various parties, for every plus point theres an equal minus one.

I realise this might be contravercial to some, is politics a taboo subject on here?

What autism friendly policies would you like to see parties take up?

Parents
  • i like to vote independent.

because if we stop voting for parties and start voting for individuals, then this football divisive politic style will die and people will be elected individually based on who they are and not based on their party... no longer will you have a useless local leader that ignores you because they know they will keep office anyway because you always vote their party all the time locally so they can ignore all the locals concerns and not need to listen to us because of party politics guarunteeing them their job....

lets face it, both parties have failed... the people cheering labour will hate labour and then be cheering tories on to win against them later, its a endless circle. ignorant hatred and politics based on parties instead of policies.

• i like to vote independent.

because if we stop voting for parties and start voting for individuals, then this football divisive politic style will die and people will be elected individually based on who they are and not based on their party... no longer will you have a useless local leader that ignores you because they know they will keep office anyway because you always vote their party all the time locally so they can ignore all the locals concerns and not need to listen to us because of party politics guarunteeing them their job....

lets face it, both parties have failed... the people cheering labour will hate labour and then be cheering tories on to win against them later, its a endless circle. ignorant hatred and politics based on parties instead of policies.

Children
No Data