Done something stupid and I regret it

Hi my friend blocked me on Thursday evening and I have been trying to find ways of contacting him as I’m the sort of person who wants to resolve things as quickly as possible back in February out of impulse and frustration me and the same friend argued he blocked me and I ended up going over his uninvited I only wanted to resolve the argument but instead made it worse as I pushed through boundaries. Me and my friend are close but we do have our arguments like we did on Thursday. Anyway long story short today out of impulse I bought a cheap smart phone and a pay as you go SIM card I then messaged him myself pretending to be my other friend and he took the bait. He basically said we are still friends but he wants space at the moment but was annoyed with the fact that he thinks I gave my friend his number which I didn’t it was me pretending to be my friend so I could find out what’s what. I am now regretting this as I used my friend as a pawn to get in contact with my other friend who isn’t speaking to me at the moment. I want to tell the truth now but I’m afraid that I’m going to cause more damage. My head is all over the place at the moment and I don’t know what to do. Should I tell the truth or just leave it be or should I wait a while before I tell the truth? 

Parents
  • He basically said we are still friends but he wants space at the moment but was annoyed with the fact that he thinks I gave my friend his number which I didn’t it was me pretending to be my friend so I could find out what’s what.

I'm with I Sperg on this one - you need to back off and let him cool down.

With luck he will miss you and this should lead to him making up in time and things returning to a sort of normal, but if he catches you doing that stuff with imitating another friend to get to him then he will kick you to the kerb relationship wise and with good cause.

In your shoes I would tell the friend you impersonate and beg for their mercy as it is likely to come out in time and you will be seen as the villan. Tell this other friend that you are in pieces over it and apologise like you mean it.

Chances are you have completely blown in with your first friend so you better get ready to reap what you sewed. Learn from this and try to not do it again.

• He basically said we are still friends but he wants space at the moment but was annoyed with the fact that he thinks I gave my friend his number which I didn’t it was me pretending to be my friend so I could find out what’s what.

I'm with I Sperg on this one - you need to back off and let him cool down.

With luck he will miss you and this should lead to him making up in time and things returning to a sort of normal, but if he catches you doing that stuff with imitating another friend to get to him then he will kick you to the kerb relationship wise and with good cause.

In your shoes I would tell the friend you impersonate and beg for their mercy as it is likely to come out in time and you will be seen as the villan. Tell this other friend that you are in pieces over it and apologise like you mean it.

Chances are you have completely blown in with your first friend so you better get ready to reap what you sewed. Learn from this and try to not do it again.

Children
No Data