Exexecutive functioning disorder

I am autistic & i think i suffer from Exexecutive functioning disorder

Does any1 else suffer from this or have heard of it

Parents Reply Children
  • I've got a system for cleaning the living room in the minumum possible time, providing you can establish a baseline. The living room I managed had two chairs a sofa coffee table and TV. 

1. Clear the coffee table, taking all items that do not belong there, "in an ideal world" out of the living room..

2. Go round the room and put everyting that does not belong in the living room on the coffee table.

3. Unless coffee table = Empty GOTO 1

4. Move all furniture close to coffee table.

5 vac and dust perimeter of room

6. Put furnture back. vac and or dust it as required. 

7 Move empty coffe table to a convenient edge of the oroom and vac the centre thouroughly.

8 Replace coffee table, dust and / or pledge to taste. 

9. Bring your fags, beer, ashtray, toddler, friends, whatever back in and start the process of messing up the room again. 

I could do steps 1 to 8 in 45 minutes and the room went from devastated to perfectly acceptable for visitors.. 

I can't do it here though, as it's my partners house and she likes to be surrounded by bric a brac and general crap. 

*Edit *

Without a starting point and a system though, I'm really stuffed with that Executive Dysfunction.

Apparenlty there is a pill for this type of E.D. too, but it's dangerous, and you aren't allowed to take it...