I have some questions about the assessment process as an adult

I'm not due to have my assessment for a while (last I checked they were up to spring 2019 and I'm spring/summer 2021), but I've been worrying about some things and would like a bit of clarity.

Do other things that you have diagnosed/might have affect anything? For example, I'm diagnosed with dyslexia. Would that affect anything? And if while you are in the assessment you display symptoms of something else (OCD, dyspraxia, ADHD trauma) would anything be said about that or would you have to ask your doctor about it and be out on another waitlist for that?

What types of questions do they ask? If you want to do research of the types of questions they ask during assessment or think about it should you tell them and bring in anything you've done or should you not? For example, if I had a document with potential questions and how you'd answer them, should I bring that with me?

What should I bring with me? What types of things were you asked to bring and what extra did you take? How long were you waiting before your assessment actually started? How many people are in there for the assessment? Will they need to talk to my parents or anything? I'm fine if they need to do this, just curious because my dad will more than likely be working and I don't know how well my mum will be.