Psychiatry UK assessment 2024

Hi I was just wondering how long others are waiting for the ASD assessment? I was referred and accepted by Psychiatry UK for both ASD and ADHD assessments early Feb 2024. I'm Merseyside, but don't know whether this sits under Cheshire for Psychiatry UK. I know they can't tell you how long the waiting list is, but even just a rough idea would help - are we talking months or years?! I know I am being inpatient and it is early days! What has been everyone else experiences (by area) from 2023/24 as I think demand increased around that time. Thanks very much! 

Parents
  • I was refered to them in July 23 but luckily my GP had not removed me from the NHS waiting list so I got an appointment with them last month. Initially I was told by Psychiatry UK it would be 6 months, I would now guess it is around a year.

Rob

• I was refered to them in July 23 but luckily my GP had not removed me from the NHS waiting list so I got an appointment with them last month. Initially I was told by Psychiatry UK it would be 6 months, I would now guess it is around a year.

Rob

Children
No Data