New series of A Kind of Spark.

Season two of A Kind of Spark starts on BBC iplayer on 26th April and on the 28th in USA. I’ve added a link to the trailer for those who are interested. The author is autistic and the main characters are autistic actors.

youtu.be/CwAbPtBdWSM

Parents
  • I'm so excited for season two... I watched season one and I loved it from start to finish. It was soo good, warmed my heart and made me so happy. Did you know there's a book as well? It's written by Ellie McNicoll. Highly recommend if no ones read it.

• Hi, I listened to the audiobook before I watched season one, have you read any of Elle’s other books? I enjoyed ‘Show us who you are.’ There is a prequel book to AKOS, its called Keedie, it follows her as an undiagnosed autistic person through school.

• Hi, I listened to the audiobook before I watched season one, have you read any of Elle’s other books? I enjoyed ‘Show us who you are.’ There is a prequel book to AKOS, its called Keedie, it follows her as an undiagnosed autistic person through school.

Children
  • I didn't know it was on audiobook as well. It's good though isn't it? I like both the series and the book. It's nice there's something out there like it, and characters I can relate to in different ways. I haven't read any of other Elle's other books but I will get round to it at some point for sure. Her writing is excellent.