Does everyone else overthink things and believe things are worse than they actually are?

Hi just wondering if people think the same as me. My friend isn’t well at the moment and he a very close friend and last night he went to bed early as he ill with a nasty virus I went to bed my usual time and messaged him good night then at 3 this morning I woke up checked my phone no reply from my friend and we always say good night to each other it’s our thing we both on the spectrum and we have to say good night to one another. Anyway I really started to panic then I woke up this morning and don’t ask me why but I thought he had died in his sleep I don’t know why I thought that because at 11 this morning he messaged me. Does anyone think worst case scenario over thing or believe things are worse when really their not? 

Parents
  • Oh yes, it's quite normal for most people, those without ASD too, a loved one's 10 minutes late home and you've already planed the funeral and everything, I think thats why so many people get angry with the person who's inadvertantly worried them.

• Oh yes, it's quite normal for most people, those without ASD too, a loved one's 10 minutes late home and you've already planed the funeral and everything, I think thats why so many people get angry with the person who's inadvertantly worried them.

Children
No Data