Feeling lost and like I’m failing

Hi! I’m new here but I’m 25 (f) and I just feel so lost in life right now. I think this is just me venting but advice is appreciated.

I graduated from university in 2022 and I haven’t done anything with my life since. I’ve applied for so many jobs but I’m not getting anywhere, most of the jobs I feel interested in are things I feel uni didn’t prepare me for. I studied illustration (during the pandemic) and I feel like I didn’t get taught most of the things employers want. I just feel like a complete failure, even the job centre practically gave up on me. They made me do a ‘limited capacity to work’ thing and then practically said they need to focus on ex convicts or something…

I have struggled with my mental health for a long time but the depression and anxiety is really existing right now. I feel hopeless in finding work at this point and it’s dragging me down. To make matters worse, I feel so isolated. I have no relationship, one friend, my social life purely consists of my family. I spend almost all of my time alone. I have no support aside from my parents and sister really. I just don’t know what to do with my life. I have so many dreams and ambitions, I want to travel, make inclusive children’s books, have a relationship, maybe one day have children. But at this point I feel like I’m never going to do any of these things. I don’t know what I’m doing or how to get support or make friends. 

• hi Yiur message suggests such hope for potential fulfilled life. I'm 54 graduated I'm sociology 1991 but none of my jobs were degree linked and I'm a society failing.  please keep strong.  I love your dreams of inclusive children's books.  we need them. I always wanted to write maybe I still can. 

• Trying to use the text shout thing but honestly feels useless since they never get back to you within a reasonable time. I wish there was a better version of this