My 18 year old son

Hi I am deserptely seeking any advice that anyone can offer our family.

Back to my son, when he attended Primary school he suffered with selective mutiusim whilst in that environment, at home fine, fast forward a few years he then began to suffer with anxiety.

Managed the first year of high school, then down hill from there and basically didnt attend the last 3 years, was offered out of school courses, but then covid hit so all stayed at home. In the last year of high school was diagnosed with ASD.

Sat his GCSE, didnt come out with anything, but that was expected. He is a keen footballer so I managed to find a football/ college where he could train and learn, thing he lasted 2 weeks then couldnt attend due to anxiety, again expected as he hadnt been in a large college enviroment.

Fas forward we are now an 18 year boy who very rarely comes out of the house unless to see his grandparents or if we can get him out somewhere. 

The advice i need is what do I do now, he also has no friends at all, spends his days on the computer, lives for his football team on tv etc.

We wont him to find his life what can we do