Food

I love food, I love growing cooking and eating it, I'm aware of some ASD people who have real problems with it, prefering a "beige diet".

How do the rest of you feel about food?

Parents
  • Sorry, what is beige diet? English is not my first language, I don’t understand this word. For me food matters only to fill my stomach I don’t care much about taste unless it’s too strong. Currently I eat dumplings and tomato soup for half year straight. Everyone wonders how I don’t get bored of it. Maybe finally I will then I will change something for another few months. Otherwise I love apples, pears and carrots 

• A beige diet is something that researchers into ASD have found that many people respond too, one group of researchers finding that many women and girls had been misdiagnosed with eating disorders when all they wanted was not to be alarmed by the sight, smell and texture of their food. So a beige diet in the UK, will be something like chicken, chips/mash and a vegetable.

• A beige diet is something that researchers into ASD have found that many people respond too, one group of researchers finding that many women and girls had been misdiagnosed with eating disorders when all they wanted was not to be alarmed by the sight, smell and texture of their food. So a beige diet in the UK, will be something like chicken, chips/mash and a vegetable.

Children
No Data