Sport

I hate sport, all sport, I don't like competition or see whats so good about it, why it has to dominate so much air time, rugby is practically a religion in Wales with football not far behind. I dont' like wearing uniforms, I'm not a uniform person. I intensely dislike getting hot and sweaty too. I swim like a brick and the best bit of skiing I ever managed was backwards.

Can someone please explain to me whats so good about sport and competition?

Parents
  • Sport isn't something I find enjoyable or interesting but then I love Disney and find everything about it absolutely wonderful and could info dump about it which many people wouldn't understand.
    I was put off sport from a young age though. First time I went out to play rugby with my brothers I had my first ever asthma attack and had to spend the night in hospital, so it lost its appeal really fast for me. Haha.

But I know some people are devoted to it and love it like I do Disney. Each to their own Blush 

• Sorry Eve, I know this is going to upset you, but I think Disney should be banned for crimes against Whinnie the Pooh.

• As a big Disney fan I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen Whinnie the Pooh. I mostly watch the newer Disney movies though I have seen Cinderella which I really liked.

Reply Children
No Data