What your favourite ice cream flavour and why?

Hi guy the weather getting warmer and summer on the way so it be finally time to eat ice cream on the beach again. Tonight discussion is ice cream yay. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour and why? Mine is chocolate as my I’m a massive chocolateholic I love chocolate and mint. Over to you guys what’s your favourite ice cream flavour and why? 

Parents
  • I'm not so sure that I do have a favourite flavour. Sometimes I'm in the mood for chocolate, but at other times I want a flavour that seems tangy and/or refreshing, such as Mint Choc Chip, Strawberry, Raspberry Ripple, etc.

If I treat myself to an ice cream when I'm out, I am that person who will opt for a cone with two or three scoops of different flavoured ice cream.  Yum

• I'm not so sure that I do have a favourite flavour. Sometimes I'm in the mood for chocolate, but at other times I want a flavour that seems tangy and/or refreshing, such as Mint Choc Chip, Strawberry, Raspberry Ripple, etc.

If I treat myself to an ice cream when I'm out, I am that person who will opt for a cone with two or three scoops of different flavoured ice cream.  Yum

Children
No Data