Eviction for stimming

My bother lives in a flat by himself however it seems that he has problems stimming at night and the neighbours in the flat  below are saying that they can hear him shouting to himself and banging  at night. I think the banging may be rocking in bed as for some reason he is finding it hard to sleep

The landlord is now warning me that this could be escalated to an antisocial behaviour complaint which i am worried could lead to him being evicted from the property 

Is this possible ?

Theres no way i can think of to stop this  action at night  and he has been warned not to do this for fear of complaints . 

Parents
  • This is a worry and makes me sad. Im sorry this is happening. Could you get in touch with the local social housing dept and explain the situation, and the risk that your brother could become homeless and the effect that this will have on him. He could be considered as a priority. A letter from his landlord confirming what he said about antisocial behaviour, and confirmation of diagnosises would be useful too. 

Why is everything so difficult! X

• This is a worry and makes me sad. Im sorry this is happening. Could you get in touch with the local social housing dept and explain the situation, and the risk that your brother could become homeless and the effect that this will have on him. He could be considered as a priority. A letter from his landlord confirming what he said about antisocial behaviour, and confirmation of diagnosises would be useful too. 

Why is everything so difficult! X

Children
No Data