Mental health services suited to ASD

My fiance is under the community mental health team, but he's not had any support or a medication review since November, this is when we complained about his case worker and he was put on a waiting list for a new one. They have now allocated him a new case worker, but despite us contacting them numerous times, she still hasn't got back to us.

Are there any dedicated support services for autistic people with ill mental health? - ideally in Cornwall or Devon

He feels like the mental health team aren't helping him, I'm not sure how to help him, I try not to put too much pressure on him but we have a 6 month old son, so I find it's tricky doing everything on my own.

Any suggestions for services to help would be great

• You could try an adult social services referral - that can be a path to getting better support for anyone struggling with Autism. Your local council are where you ask for one.

I work with people struggling with Autism and often encourage them to self-refer to adult social services.  This can often get practical support for many of the difficulties we struggle with.