Looking for advice

I'm not sure what help or advice you could suggest. I'm not too sure what I am looking for. A quick summary of me: 25, diagnosed at 21, have anxiety and some on and off depression. 
Anyhow my reason for writing - I'm a bit embarrassed to say: I have no friends. I live in a rural area and can't drive. I had very few friends at school and they have drifted away over the years. I tried university twice - couldn't handle it and was stuck in a job I hated for years. I have started a new job which I am seeing vast improvements to my mental health. However, a niggling worry in my brain is that I am alone. I worry about it. All I have is my family. When they are gone, what will happen to me? I have no connections and also another embarrassing thing to say: I have never had a relationship (or done anything with anyone). 

I guess this post is to ask for advice. What should I do? Thanks

Parents
  • I discovered I am autistic a yea or so ago.  I work, and that is my only social contact as I too have no friends. part of my issue is the autism, and part of it is cptsd due to emotional neglect and abuse as a child.

I am in therapy now to try and heal from the childhood stuff, so maybe I will be able to make a connection with someone, becuase at the moment, I cannot.

Have you any hobbies that there may be groups for?

• I discovered I am autistic a yea or so ago.  I work, and that is my only social contact as I too have no friends. part of my issue is the autism, and part of it is cptsd due to emotional neglect and abuse as a child.

I am in therapy now to try and heal from the childhood stuff, so maybe I will be able to make a connection with someone, becuase at the moment, I cannot.

Have you any hobbies that there may be groups for?

Children
No Data