Support / groups to develop skills

Is there any help available for adults who have difficulties with communication and social situations . I'm missing out opportunities due to my lack of communication skills. Is there any groups that can help you to develop these skills

• Where in the country are you?  

I look at the support 'groups' but therein lies the problem.  Groups are difficult.   I kinda feel we need a network of people who are up for meeting just 2 or maybe 3 people (obviously public places for safety).

Managing interactions when there are multiple people just makes things too much work.

• Hi Dream

You could have a look at our online branches to see if any of them are of interest to you. We also have 116 volunteer-led branches across the UK. Find out more by searching for a branch near you. These are often primarily set up for parents however branch volunteers are often knowledgeable about what other support groups are in their area, including groups for adults which might provide what you are seeking. 

Our Autism Service Directoryis a list of local and national services. You could try searching the directory to see if there are any groups you could join. 

Best wishes

Sharon Mod