Feeling depressed

I have been looking forward to my trip to Lexington Comicon for months. The past few weeks the universe moved from "Kick me" signs on my back to full force Nut Shots with golfing Cleats! On top of all the drama and stress that's been happening with my family including but not limited to: my nephew's health being bad, loosing a younger cousin in custody, other family funds I've had to live with, I've been sick, found out I have a pest control issue, and I'm worried about my dog's health. And now to really hit the nail home with a sludge hammer, I've found out my boyfriend's card got hacked and the bank shut it off two days from Comicon. So he had to order a new card which will take two weeks. So now he can't even buy a ticket much less gas to drive us.

Thursday was the one day he could get off work this week to be able to go. It's the one thing I wanted to do since Christmas when I found out the date. The one thing that could have made all this stress worth going through if only for a few hours we didn't have to worry about anything. Pensive

I think the universe wants to see just how far I can bend over backwards before I dislocate my spine in 9 places. Rolling eyes