Is scribbling a stim?

Currently on a self diagnosis process, feeling like I might be autistic.

I don't know if stimming is a thing for me, but I'm trying to figure that out.

One thing I've noticed is that I usually scribble at school, and have been doing that as a child too. Could have just been out of boredom but im wondering what you guys think?

Also, when at home I like having something in my hands like a rubber band or a small hair clip to play with. I dont think I do it excessively but I don't really notice how much I do it tbh. I just feel like most times I'd rather have something in my hands than not.

• this is all a journey of discovery, give it time.  These are things we do without really knowing why and sometimes it takes a while to put it all together.
    Autism isn't about one thing.  if this is a stim for you or not, it is only one small piece of the puzzle.
    One thing i often suggest, watch the many youtube videos from people describing their autism discovery journey, it can be very helpful.

• I dont know tbh. Its just something I do sometimes. Maybe it helps me a bit.

Im still trying to figure it out really.

• anything can be a stim,  does doing these things help to calm you, help you emotionally regulate?