Tattoo ideas

Hi as an adult with autism and a tattoo lover I would like to have a tattoo that represents my autism. I have a few tattoos all ready on my wrists I have faith on my left wrist with a paw print as I used to own a dog called faith. On my right wrist I have hope with a heart it means that there is always hope in my life and my latest tattoo is a robin on my right shoulder which is in memory of my mum who I lost during the COVID pandemic she didn’t die of COVID she died of a heart condition that was caused by COVID. For my next tattoo I want something that says I have autism and I am proud so does anyone have any ideas I would love to hear what you guys come with. 

Parents
  • Hi as an adult with autism and a tattoo lover I would like to have a tattoo that represents my autism. I have a few tattoos all ready on my wrists I have faith on my left wrist with a paw print as I used to own a dog called faith. On my right wrist I have hope with a heart it means that there is always hope in my life and my latest tattoo is a robin on my right shoulder which is in memory of my mum who I lost during the COVID pandemic she didn’t die of COVID she died of a heart condition that was caused by COVID. For my next tattoo I want something that says I have autism and I am proud so does anyone have any ideas I would love to hear what you guys come with. 

Absolutely love the thought and meaning behind your current tattoos!

• Hi as an adult with autism and a tattoo lover I would like to have a tattoo that represents my autism. I have a few tattoos all ready on my wrists I have faith on my left wrist with a paw print as I used to own a dog called faith. On my right wrist I have hope with a heart it means that there is always hope in my life and my latest tattoo is a robin on my right shoulder which is in memory of my mum who I lost during the COVID pandemic she didn’t die of COVID she died of a heart condition that was caused by COVID. For my next tattoo I want something that says I have autism and I am proud so does anyone have any ideas I would love to hear what you guys come with. 

Absolutely love the thought and meaning behind your current tattoos!

Children
No Data