Tattoo ideas

Hi as an adult with autism and a tattoo lover I would like to have a tattoo that represents my autism. I have a few tattoos all ready on my wrists I have faith on my left wrist with a paw print as I used to own a dog called faith. On my right wrist I have hope with a heart it means that there is always hope in my life and my latest tattoo is a robin on my right shoulder which is in memory of my mum who I lost during the COVID pandemic she didn’t die of COVID she died of a heart condition that was caused by COVID. For my next tattoo I want something that says I have autism and I am proud so does anyone have any ideas I would love to hear what you guys come with. 

Parents
  • For my next tattoo I want something that says I have autism and I am proud so does anyone have any ideas

I'm saving to have a full sleeve of a mechanical arm to reflect my connection to machines - I love working on them, modifying them and understanding them, so at times it feels like it would be cool to see the moving parts beneath the skin.

This is a similar idea but I would have more modern parts than the gears, chains and shock absorbers shown here.

IIt will depend on what feels right for you and of course your budget (I'm expecting about £4k for this one).

• Beautiful art work. Usually I'm not a fan of tats, but those are another level. I think I must be unusual now because I have none. I can't think of anything I'd want and am to afraid of making a huge mistake and going mouldy, I get infections so easily in my sensitive skin.

• Beautiful art work. Usually I'm not a fan of tats, but those are another level. I think I must be unusual now because I have none. I can't think of anything I'd want and am to afraid of making a huge mistake and going mouldy, I get infections so easily in my sensitive skin.

Children
No Data