Sensory problems to do with the air?

Hello all

i am starting to wonder if I am struggling with the air touching my skin more than I have been able to articulate before now.  Every inch of me has to be covered. But of course that cannot always be the case and I cannot cope with it for very long if at all.

How do you deal with this?

Parents
  • I get hyper sensitive with my skin. Anything touching it feels horrible and I can't cope with it. I find skin lotions helpful, keeps my skin nice and soft. It can be uncomfortable rubbing it in but once it's on it feels nice for a couple of hours. I think GuybrushThreepwood is right about the dry skin, my GP said it was to do with that but exasperated by the autistic hyper sensitivity.

• I get hyper sensitive with my skin. Anything touching it feels horrible and I can't cope with it. I find skin lotions helpful, keeps my skin nice and soft. It can be uncomfortable rubbing it in but once it's on it feels nice for a couple of hours. I think GuybrushThreepwood is right about the dry skin, my GP said it was to do with that but exasperated by the autistic hyper sensitivity.

Children
No Data