I feel like giving up

I've had a hard life and I don't think anyone cares. Everyone thinks we all have problems, blah blah blah. But there are actually some people who have had it worse than others. I just think too many people are stupid and careless and I'm sick and tired of putting up with people patronising me and ignoring genuine needs while I am seemingly heading into oblivion, to die alone.

Parents
  • For what it's worth, I care, and it looks like some people here do as well. I've had a hard life. I can understand too a degree how you're feeling and I know how hard it is to get up every day and keep going, hoping for things to change and get better. I think it's the hope that keeps us going.

Have you considered getting a pet like a cat? I find it easier talking to cats and interacting with them. Humans are hard work, a big mystery to me but cats are nice and real . There's no side to them and they make the best company.

Feel better soon. Keep smiling. We're here for you.

• For what it's worth, I care, and it looks like some people here do as well. I've had a hard life. I can understand too a degree how you're feeling and I know how hard it is to get up every day and keep going, hoping for things to change and get better. I think it's the hope that keeps us going.

Have you considered getting a pet like a cat? I find it easier talking to cats and interacting with them. Humans are hard work, a big mystery to me but cats are nice and real . There's no side to them and they make the best company.

Feel better soon. Keep smiling. We're here for you.

Children
No Data