I feel like giving up

I've had a hard life and I don't think anyone cares. Everyone thinks we all have problems, blah blah blah. But there are actually some people who have had it worse than others. I just think too many people are stupid and careless and I'm sick and tired of putting up with people patronising me and ignoring genuine needs while I am seemingly heading into oblivion, to die alone.

Parents
  • I’ve heard this whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger logic before. Doesn’t really apply to physical obstacles though does it? No one says: polio, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

you don’t have to love challenges life has brought to you. you do need to acknowledge that your best bet of rising above them it’s not giving up and taking a fresh approach every day to solving your problems one by one.

• I’ve heard this whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger logic before. Doesn’t really apply to physical obstacles though does it? No one says: polio, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

you don’t have to love challenges life has brought to you. you do need to acknowledge that your best bet of rising above them it’s not giving up and taking a fresh approach every day to solving your problems one by one.

Children