I feel like giving up

I've had a hard life and I don't think anyone cares. Everyone thinks we all have problems, blah blah blah. But there are actually some people who have had it worse than others. I just think too many people are stupid and careless and I'm sick and tired of putting up with people patronising me and ignoring genuine needs while I am seemingly heading into oblivion, to die alone.

Parents
  • I get bad days. Being brutally honest, sometimes i just want to die. Sounds dramatic but its how i feel......what i do know is that.....it passes and i come out of it. You have to do something you REALLY enjoy. Unfortunately, you cant change other people. Only your way of thinking and perception of them. You just have to care less about what they think and act. Imagine them as clowns or something funny. It works!

• I get bad days. Being brutally honest, sometimes i just want to die. Sounds dramatic but its how i feel......what i do know is that.....it passes and i come out of it. You have to do something you REALLY enjoy. Unfortunately, you cant change other people. Only your way of thinking and perception of them. You just have to care less about what they think and act. Imagine them as clowns or something funny. It works!

Children
No Data