Autism thereshold and Autism specturm thereshold

I was wondering does anyone know. about this.  I was looking at my results and saw Autism thereshold and Autism specturm thereshold. and I was wondering if Autism spectrum thereshold is  traits and is that a diagnosis, Or could it be  the old Aspergers and over 10 Level 1 and up. is thiat stilll high functioning  aiutism from 10 to I think 14. Then it is Level 2 i think 14/15 moderate and then severe with level 3 Does anyone know for sure. What are the differences?

Autism threshold = 10; Autism spectrum threshold = 7) from my results. I  scored over 10 so I was in Autism threshold. I was pretty much a mix of 1-2's in my scores.

Rachel

Parents
  • Hi Rachel. You seem to be referring to some particular scoring system, particular test or something? I did tons of research on the topic, never seen grading like that with levels and stuff. Can you share more context? 

• Hi Rachel. You seem to be referring to some particular scoring system, particular test or something? I did tons of research on the topic, never seen grading like that with levels and stuff. Can you share more context? 

Children
No Data