Material Science -v- Social Science.....and PRESSURE!

There are scientists and free-thinkers and "interested" people here (I hope) who like to explore "things."

Pressure, and its effect on the physical properties of matter......interest me.

Electrostatic repulsion, Ice VII, Ice XVIII and fusion....interest me.

So.....

Do you think that "social science" has the same type of phenomena potential?

If so, do you think those phenomena are "birthing" now, in "social science"....because of "pressure"?

.....And if so;

do you think that the "pressure" is being induced by modern communication technologies that have been foisted upon humans in recent years?

Parents
  • i think all social things had pressure..... and i think what the politically correct that pushes social science things fail to realise is that its just amounting to dictatorship in the end anyway and it isnt as morally righteous or as good as they think.

alot of people either blindly follow things and believe things and join mobs against others based out  of wanting to gel with society and think the loud mobs must be right and if they dont join them they will be destroyed or attacked by them. alot also perhaps believe they truly are righteous... but the path to hell is paved with good intent... hitler and his followers thought they was doing good and was righteous... its all the same, you get blinded by your self belief that you are good and everyone else is evil then next minute your rounding up anyone that says otherwise and putting them in camps. 

this i believe is happening to the left wing.... they think the right is so evil and are so quick to brand anyone as right wing and meaning that right wing is evil that the self proclaimed left have become the ones who will be rounding others up in death camps for not thinking the same way as them. this will offend people as some people reading this will consider themselves left wing and consider the right evil and that they can do no wrong at all and everyone else is the problem....  but you are supposed to be offended so that your eyes become open.... do not become the monster that you once claimed to fight against...

• i think all social things had pressure..... and i think what the politically correct that pushes social science things fail to realise is that its just amounting to dictatorship in the end anyway and it isnt as morally righteous or as good as they think.

alot of people either blindly follow things and believe things and join mobs against others based out  of wanting to gel with society and think the loud mobs must be right and if they dont join them they will be destroyed or attacked by them. alot also perhaps believe they truly are righteous... but the path to hell is paved with good intent... hitler and his followers thought they was doing good and was righteous... its all the same, you get blinded by your self belief that you are good and everyone else is evil then next minute your rounding up anyone that says otherwise and putting them in camps. 

this i believe is happening to the left wing.... they think the right is so evil and are so quick to brand anyone as right wing and meaning that right wing is evil that the self proclaimed left have become the ones who will be rounding others up in death camps for not thinking the same way as them. this will offend people as some people reading this will consider themselves left wing and consider the right evil and that they can do no wrong at all and everyone else is the problem....  but you are supposed to be offended so that your eyes become open.... do not become the monster that you once claimed to fight against...

Children
No Data