Informant interview question

Can I ask i have a complicated ongoing ASD assessment situation.

The assessors said my informant was not enough because of no childhood reference. (It was my husband) 

They asked if I would want my estranged mother to be one also and I said yes. They then backtracked on this and tried to dissuade me by telling me it wouldn't make a difference. I asked them to go ahead. 

They informed me they had done so but are trying to stop me seeing what information she gave (they are claiming no ASD, but a previous misdiagnosis that I know nothing about.) 

I have since found out that they did not interview her, but sent a form for her to fill out?

Is this strange? It seems like they are trying to gain as little information as possible, which leads me to think they do not want to say it it ASD, as they stated originally I have all the traits but they are incorrectly attributed to a prior diagnosis.

They have also been trying to cut off contact with me when I am still within my rights to have correspondence with them. And every time I reply to them they reluctantly talk to me. Terrible for a service that offers ASD and counselling help, as they already know this is having a very detrimental till on my mental health