Persona Independence payment claims

Asked for my PA4 report from the DWP, I do not agree with the statements that have been put on the document by the assessment maker, essentially I have scored 0 points if the decision maker sides with the assessment maker. Some of the information is incorrect especially when they have said that I do not used aids when I use reminders and have a talker.

What are my next steps? How do I prepare for a mandatory consideration? Do I need more evidence? Dose anyone know any advocacy support for a mandatory reconsideration? 

Parents
  • from what i gather off the pip question point system, the aids they are referring to will be having to have a person to assist you on the toilet or assist you in going out with mobility.

if they feel you havent said you need that kind of aid then they wont tick the box for it and you wont get the points.

• from what i gather off the pip question point system, the aids they are referring to will be having to have a person to assist you on the toilet or assist you in going out with mobility.

if they feel you havent said you need that kind of aid then they wont tick the box for it and you wont get the points.

Children
No Data