Manageable jobs for autistic people

I am currently working as an administrator (full time, in person) and am constantly exhausted and overwhelmed. It seems like a job that should be manageable but I am struggling so much and currently on sick leave because of becoming burnt out. I think I need to find a different job because this isn't sustainable for me, but I have no idea what to look for. Does anyone know any jobs that are well suited to autistic adults? 

Parents
  • I am a teacher and have just realised I’ve had autistic burnout for 3 years. I have been on the sick for a few weeks now. I don’t know how I can continue teaching. I’m stuck. 

• I'm so sorry you're going through that. It really sounds like you need a break if you can have one. Teaching sounds so difficult, do you enjoy it? Perhaps there is something that would suit you better and be less draining for you. Well done for taking sick leave, I hope you can have some more time off and rest as it really sounds like you need it.

• I'm so sorry you're going through that. It really sounds like you need a break if you can have one. Teaching sounds so difficult, do you enjoy it? Perhaps there is something that would suit you better and be less draining for you. Well done for taking sick leave, I hope you can have some more time off and rest as it really sounds like you need it.

Children
No Data