Advice on IT career in self employment.

Hey,

I hope this message finds you well! I'm reaching out to the community with a specific question about career choices, and I would appreciate your insights and experiences.

I've always had a deep interest in IT, especially when it comes to repairing and building computers. The meticulous nature and logical problem-solving aspects of working with technology resonate with me. As someone on the autism spectrum, I often find that I excel in tasks that require attention to detail and a systematic approach.

I'm currently contemplating the idea of venturing into a career in IT repairs/building computers and possibly working for myself. I've heard that individuals on the spectrum can thrive in roles that align with their strengths and interests, and I wonder if this is true for the IT field.

If you're an autistic individual working in IT repairs or building computers, I would love to hear about your experiences. How did you get started? Do you find that your unique strengths as an autistic person contribute positively to your work in this field? And most importantly, do you think it's a good idea for someone like me to explore entrepreneurship in this area?

Your insights could be incredibly valuable as I navigate this decision. Feel free to share your thoughts, advice, or any challenges. I'm eager to learn from your experiences and make an informed decision about pursuing my passion in the world of IT.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!