Where Do You Want Autism Funding To Go?

Here's a video I made about The Autism Investor Summit 

youtu.be/-UbsdA9a71Q

Parents
  • I would see funding go to

•ways for AS peeps to gather and get to know each other, feel validated personally.

•support structures for reasonable accommodation mandated and in place at all learning institutions.

•a data base that pairs super powers, (like a non speaker who can type 125 WPM with a steal-trap memory) can be pooled and opportunities extended.

•work share space designed for AS peeps where they can do some work that fulfills them in an accommodating environment.

•more efforts towards independent living spaces with a state funded support structure for such.

• I would see funding go to

•ways for AS peeps to gather and get to know each other, feel validated personally.

•support structures for reasonable accommodation mandated and in place at all learning institutions.

•a data base that pairs super powers, (like a non speaker who can type 125 WPM with a steal-trap memory) can be pooled and opportunities extended.

•work share space designed for AS peeps where they can do some work that fulfills them in an accommodating environment.

•more efforts towards independent living spaces with a state funded support structure for such.

Children
No Data