Can anyone restore my faith in humanity?

In the past I've been very friendly, I gave money to homeless people and they always just want more and more and take advantage. Are there any genuinely good people in this world?

Parents
  • I can I’ll share a story with you. A few years ago before covid I was part of the charity mind and we had our Christmas party in a pub there where some mince pies left over and I gave this homeless guy one he was in the pub drinking coke not alcohol just coke. The next time I went into the pub with friends the same guy approached me with a chocolate bar he had bought with the change people gave him as a thank you for the mince pie. A few weeks later I saw him and he had found a flat really nice guy went to the same pub in the day time for a coke to get out from the cold didn’t drink or do drugs nothing like that at all just an unlucky guy who lived on the streets luckily got a place of his own. 

• I can I’ll share a story with you. A few years ago before covid I was part of the charity mind and we had our Christmas party in a pub there where some mince pies left over and I gave this homeless guy one he was in the pub drinking coke not alcohol just coke. The next time I went into the pub with friends the same guy approached me with a chocolate bar he had bought with the change people gave him as a thank you for the mince pie. A few weeks later I saw him and he had found a flat really nice guy went to the same pub in the day time for a coke to get out from the cold didn’t drink or do drugs nothing like that at all just an unlucky guy who lived on the streets luckily got a place of his own. 

Children
No Data