Can anyone restore my faith in humanity?

In the past I've been very friendly, I gave money to homeless people and they always just want more and more and take advantage. Are there any genuinely good people in this world?

Parents
  • you can instead develope reality of humanity.... most of humanity lies and are grifters. those homeless people you gave money to are likely not homeless at all.

i gave money to a homeless guy, he asked more, he shook my pocket when i said i have no more, he then said i can go to a card machine. i said no. we talked he made a story of his shoes falling apart, and showed his shoes were falling apart, he claimed to be going to ymca to get some new shoes but as i walked off and he went into the shop i saw him leave the shop right away and look worried in my direction as if i might see and catch on that he faked the entire thing.

in the end i didnt care, hes likely not homeless, he lied about the entire thing and he was a thieving scammer. but i thought if he had to do that in the first place he likely needed money anyway if he had to lie and go to that length to scam people of money. so i didnt care. he likely has his own life lesson to learn and his own path down that road which he may become better or think on it and change. either way he threw away his morality and dignity while mine was upheld and fortified. it doesnt matter if hes a lying scammer the true value in the end i upheld.

Reply Children
No Data