Had a good day today

Hi today has been a good day popped out for lunch and then bought some pork chops from the butcher going to have pork and super noodles tonight nice easy meal to cook. Then popping into Poundland I met a very friendly bully xl called Gina I held her for a bit for her owner to go into the shop she was so well behaved. Came back had a nap and now a friendly seagull is tapping on my flat window and tomorrow I’m going to make lemon drizzle cake and do some uni work as well. 

Parents
  • My favorite part of the day was the dog she was beautiful poor thing had to wear a muzzle because of the law now. The cake is for my friend's birthday. 

• I am sure the owner you met was responsible ... the trouble is owners who train their dogs to fight, or ill-treat them.

They should be neutered, microchipped, muzzled and only allowed out in public on a leash with a responsible adult. That takes care of irresponsible owners, now what do we do about the dogs?

• I am sure the owner you met was responsible ... the trouble is owners who train their dogs to fight, or ill-treat them.

They should be neutered, microchipped, muzzled and only allowed out in public on a leash with a responsible adult. That takes care of irresponsible owners, now what do we do about the dogs?

Children