The physical rejection of Visibility

This evening, I went to take my Artist friend to an Art Exhibition launch. The other Art Class covered, in the group, is based in my local village. The women from that group know me well. Even the Parish Priest attended the launch. 

Before, and after, the event some spooky things happened. I had to deal with rush-hour traffic on the way over, and parked awkwardly when my friend went to a shop beforehand, then had to manoeuvre my car as a woman wanted in the filling pumps. And, after getting home, Hope destroyed my MacBook Pro and my two Motorolas required an operating system instasllation.

I need a rest. 

Parents
  • oh dear, Hope on the rampage! Mr Bean worthy car parking. You did have a day. Ive been having a few of those. most recent started simple enough: do a load of laundry. It went Mr Bean-esque pretty quickly.

• oh dear, Hope on the rampage! Mr Bean worthy car parking. You did have a day. Ive been having a few of those. most recent started simple enough: do a load of laundry. It went Mr Bean-esque pretty quickly.

Children