What’s your favourite type of cake?

Hi this is for everyone who has a sweet tooth what’s your favourite cake Jaffer cakes not included I still see them as biscuits. cheese cake can be included. 

My favourite cake has got to be a Victoria sponge the cream and the jam amazing I also have a soft spot for cupcakes as well so over to everyone else what’s your favourite cake and why? 

Parents
  • I like all type of cakes, Jaffa cakes (including the various flavours orange, lemon, apricot, apple, blackberry, cherry). I love carrot cake, victoria, hazelnut, walnut.

I was once on a government sponsored diet and healthy living course, which used shock treatment to persuade people to avoid unhealthy foods such as cakes.  Once, immediately after a session I went straight to a international buffet and ate and ate, for dessert there was a large selection of cakes, I ate. 

• I like all type of cakes, Jaffa cakes (including the various flavours orange, lemon, apricot, apple, blackberry, cherry). I love carrot cake, victoria, hazelnut, walnut.

I was once on a government sponsored diet and healthy living course, which used shock treatment to persuade people to avoid unhealthy foods such as cakes.  Once, immediately after a session I went straight to a international buffet and ate and ate, for dessert there was a large selection of cakes, I ate. 

Children
No Data