What’s your favourite type of cake?

Hi this is for everyone who has a sweet tooth what’s your favourite cake Jaffer cakes not included I still see them as biscuits. cheese cake can be included. 

My favourite cake has got to be a Victoria sponge the cream and the jam amazing I also have a soft spot for cupcakes as well so over to everyone else what’s your favourite cake and why? 

Parents
  • A good chocolate brownie, some are better than others, no nuts. Spiced apple cake, used to love the ikea one but then they scrapped it and replaced with boring apple pie, so disappointed as that cake had a lovely texture. Ginger cake. There are others, but for me it more depends on the actual cake than the kind of cake as sometimes any kind of cake can be too dry or not right in some way, and sometimes a kind of cake I am not usually excited by might be just right. But always no nuts! Not allergic, just loathe the texture and not keen on the flavour either. Swiss roll can be nice. Now I'm thinking about cake! I've probably forgotten several I used to like. I guess there are worse things to be thinking about at bed time, maybe I'll dream about cake Slight smile

• A good chocolate brownie, some are better than others, no nuts. Spiced apple cake, used to love the ikea one but then they scrapped it and replaced with boring apple pie, so disappointed as that cake had a lovely texture. Ginger cake. There are others, but for me it more depends on the actual cake than the kind of cake as sometimes any kind of cake can be too dry or not right in some way, and sometimes a kind of cake I am not usually excited by might be just right. But always no nuts! Not allergic, just loathe the texture and not keen on the flavour either. Swiss roll can be nice. Now I'm thinking about cake! I've probably forgotten several I used to like. I guess there are worse things to be thinking about at bed time, maybe I'll dream about cake Slight smile

Children
No Data