Starting to feel better mentally

Hi just an update I’m starting to feel better with my mental health me and Rikki are back on track slowly and I have been re invited to his birthday on Saturday. I have cut down on the booze and I’m getting back on track with my uni work slowly. I stopped taking my antidepressants I don’t why stupid thing to do and I got ill really quickly now I’m back on them and I’m improving day by day. I just want to say thanks to the support I had off people from here and i will be doing my silly discussions and debates again and I am will to try to help people who need it as well. 

• I'm pleased for you that you're feeling better, and that you and Rikki are back on talking terms. It's also good news that you have cut down on the booze.

Yes, it's never a good idea to suddenly stop taking antidepressants, unless you have been specifically told to do so by a GP or other health professional. In the past, there have been occasions when I have failed to sort out a new prescription in time and gone without. After a few days, I'm aware that my mental health suffers and causes me to feel dreadful.

• Im glad things are getting better Slight smile