What’s your favourite classic Simpsons episode?

Hi as the Simpsons characters was so popular let’s move on to classic Simpsons episodes what’s your favourite episode and why? 
mine is not sure what it’s called but Homer gains a lot of weight to stop working due to disability. Love these to quotes I wash my self with a rag on a stick and I think it’s ironic that a slimmer man would have fallen to his death and Bart says and I think it’s ironic that dads a.. has prevent the realise of toxic gas. 

Parents
  • Haha great episode - awesome choice Stuck out tongue closed eyes I love The Simpsons, it's still funny now and it's over thirty seasons! There's something really special about the early ones, the nostalgia I guess. 

My favourite episode is Lisa's First Word which is a Season 4 episode. I like it because it's a flashback, you get to see young Honer and Marge and of course Maggie says her first word as well which is just one of the cutest moments ever in my opinion. It's a really laid back, chilled and sweet episode and I watch it regularly. I was about 9 when I first saw it on Channel 4 after school and it's been my favourite episode since.

https://youtu.be/Y7VpC9xmoF0?si=ASBBAHWnZaiuEdbq

It's so sweet and cute Blush

• Haha great episode - awesome choice Stuck out tongue closed eyes I love The Simpsons, it's still funny now and it's over thirty seasons! There's something really special about the early ones, the nostalgia I guess. 

My favourite episode is Lisa's First Word which is a Season 4 episode. I like it because it's a flashback, you get to see young Honer and Marge and of course Maggie says her first word as well which is just one of the cutest moments ever in my opinion. It's a really laid back, chilled and sweet episode and I watch it regularly. I was about 9 when I first saw it on Channel 4 after school and it's been my favourite episode since.

https://youtu.be/Y7VpC9xmoF0?si=ASBBAHWnZaiuEdbq

It's so sweet and cute Blush

Children
No Data