Starting life all over again

I feel like my whole life has started again, life is different and I don’t know how to live in it. 

Parents
  • I assume you mean after diagnosis? I feel the same , I really have had to question everything about my life, who I am, who my parents were, how I ended up where I am and how ASD has impacted that. I am a diffrent person since diagnosis, but that is also to do with lots of truma over the last 3 years. I now think alot more about why I do and why, where before it was just automatic. Its made me change my life going forward looking for less stress but at the sacrifice of having more money. It will come given time.

• I assume you mean after diagnosis? I feel the same , I really have had to question everything about my life, who I am, who my parents were, how I ended up where I am and how ASD has impacted that. I am a diffrent person since diagnosis, but that is also to do with lots of truma over the last 3 years. I now think alot more about why I do and why, where before it was just automatic. Its made me change my life going forward looking for less stress but at the sacrifice of having more money. It will come given time.

Children
No Data